Entry #10 Perks Of Being A Wallflower



I know It has been years since this movie came out but it recently was released on Netflix So I thought It was worth the watch. This movie seriously made me feel the nostalgia that has been missing in my life and I did not think a movie could do that. It made me emotional thinking about how friends are so important to have because life is about adventure. This movie is about Charlie who is a socially awkward teen with unsettled past trauma. He then meets two free-spirited seniors Sam and Patrick who take Charlie under their wings and shows him how to live. This film is a must-watch if you are the type of person that is into coming of age movies because the feeling of friendship is important in the movie and it honestly makes the viewer feel that way as well. It made me very emotional watching it because it made me dream of the high school experience that I wanted but never had. T
his movie is definitely in my top 10 list and it is worth the watch!

Comments