Entry #2 Quarantine Blues
For the past month we all have been affected by the COVID- 19 virus and it has been keeping all inside. And must I say it was nicer when we had to go to school because I just realized how it kept me organized. One thing that drives me insane through this quarantine is the constant boredom. I wake up in pajamas and go to bed in pajamas, and my day is spent on my phone. But for the past week, I have been doing some things that have increased my productivity and also got me out of my everyday boredom.

One thing that I enjoyed doing for quite some time is diamond paintings. They're a great way to reduce stress and induce a calm state of mind. They're images that have been turned into a color by number sort of style and you have to place the correct color with the right symbol on the sticky adhesive. Some diamond painting retailers offer custom diamond paintings of your choice and I highly recommend it! I have made three of these and they are honestly so fun to do even if it is time-consuming. These are found on Amazon and many other retailers click this link for where I usually by mine from.One other thing that can reduce boredom is finding a new hobby to take on. Ever wanted to take on knitting or painting but never had the time now is your chance! My cousin has started knitting face masks for her family and she loves it she thinks it's perfect to keep herself busy. Reading is also a perfect way to spend your time. Reading takes you to new and exciting places and indulges our imagination and quite frankly we all need that right now. One last thing that I have been doing is waking up before sunrise and just going on a walk around the neighborhood. It is just a great way to clear your mind and exercise while watching the beautiful Arizona sunrises.
I hope you guys find these activities fun during these bad times!

Good job with your first 3 entries, Brandon. Your blog looks great, your writing flows well, and your personality is shining through. You are pretty supportive of your content, and you are working to create significance for your audience, but you do have room to expand your discussion a bit further. You feel a bit brief at times. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete